How to Book a Study Room
1. Select the Location where you'd like to book a study room. Or, to view all public locations, select View All Locations.
2. Select the Category of the study room you'd like to book.
3. Use the Capacity dropdown to filter the list of study rooms based upon how many people they can accommodate.
4. Navigate to the date when you want to book a study room.
a. Use the Go to Date button to select a specific date.
b. Use the Back () and Forward () buttons to navigate between weeks.
c. If there are no available times in the current view, the Next Available button will appear. Clicking this button will jump you to the next available time slot.
5. Click on an available time slot for a meeting room to start a booking at that time.
e. Use the horizontal scroll bar to view additional times in the grid.
f. Click the Submit Times button.
8. Review any terms & conditions for the study room, then click Continue.
h. To modify your booking, click the Change link under the Booking Details.
9. Fill out the booking form.
10. Click the Submit my Booking button.